CALL FOR PAPERS WINNERS 2018
PARTICIPANTS AT THE CALL FOR PAPERS 2018
- Younès HARASSI, Contribution to the study of the chemical composition, antioxidant and anti-cancer activity in vitro of essential oil and ethanol extract of Myrtus communis in Morocco
- Majda BENABBES, Drug hypersensitivity syndrome (DRESS syndrome) in Morocco: Retrospective study over 8 years and an study of causality assessment
- Majda BENABBES, Obesity and sterility: place of vitamin D?
- Amina EL YAHYAOUI, Ethnobotany study of the Aristolochia longa (Bereztem) plant used in the treatment of certain diseases in cities; Rabat, Salé and Témara (Morocco).
- Abdeslam RAHOU, Determination and validation of the 3D structure of the ROR1 kinase domain by homology modeling
- Hajar KOUBALI, Effect of surfactants on the phenomenon of adhesion of Sthaphylococcus aureus to the glass
- Meryem MNIOUIL, Evaluation of the Rapid Diagnosis Test rk39 in the diagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis in Morocco
- EL MEHDI ZIAF, Evaluation of hygiene-dietary measures in subjects with Type II diabetes in Morocco
- Rabie KAMAL, In vivo anti-inflammatory activity and the anti-radical activity of argan oil
- Souad HOUAR, Satisfaction survey on the benefits of the central pharmacy of the hospital 20 August 1953
- Abderrafia HIFDI, Study of the overall survival of patients with non-metastatic breast cancer in a public structure
- Mohamed BEN AMAR, Cannabis in Morocco and in the World: pharmacological and toxicological aspects
- Mohamed BEN AMAR, Protection in Morocco of Accidentally Exposed HIV Health Professionals
YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2019 CALL FOR PAPERS?